IT'S ANOTHER TRASH BAG OPEN HOUSE!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2010
10:00 AM TO 3:00PM


ALL TRASH BAGS PICTURED BELOW (with a posting date after Nov.6th) WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT:
(for more info on this event, please email me (ashlee.nicole) @:
trashbagsbyan@yahoo.com ) thank you.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stocking the Shop up!





Hi all....if you've been visiting my Etsy Shop, you've probably noticed that I've been adding quite a bit...the shop will be stocked and ready for the month of Oct. November and December are seasonal months of festivals and purse parties...needless to say my shop may tend to look sparce during those months. Great time for Christmas shopping! If ya see something you would like to purchase...contact me, it may not be around for long.


Thank you all, and God Bless!


Ashlee Nicole