IT'S ANOTHER TRASH BAG OPEN HOUSE!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2010
10:00 AM TO 3:00PM


ALL TRASH BAGS PICTURED BELOW (with a posting date after Nov.6th) WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT:
(for more info on this event, please email me (ashlee.nicole) @:
trashbagsbyan@yahoo.com ) thank you.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Camp Nostalgia: A new Trash Bag Collection


I admit, I've been kinda stuck in rut...Life's been hectic...kids, financial stresses, illness...I've been asked quite often, "when are you going to post summer items?" I was inspired majorly after finding some great plaid and floral prints to do something fun and warm...when I stared at all of these wonderful summery fabrics I thought..."Summer Camp"....















This is just a taste of my new "Summer Camp Collection"...some have already sold, but more....much more on the way!
Ashlee Nicole