IT'S ANOTHER TRASH BAG OPEN HOUSE!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2010
10:00 AM TO 3:00PM


ALL TRASH BAGS PICTURED BELOW (with a posting date after Nov.6th) WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT:
(for more info on this event, please email me (ashlee.nicole) @:
trashbagsbyan@yahoo.com ) thank you.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Support Your Local Artists!

Today, I was just crus'n "Etsy" and thinking...Most people aren't even aware of just how many talented artists there are in their neighborhood. So, I thought I'd let some of my veiwers in on a couple of my favorite local artists:

http://www.etsy.com/shop_local.php?place=merced

With the way the enonomy is these days, us artisians are suffering greatly. Buy handmade this Christmas....check your city listings for local craft shows and such. There are so many great little shops both downtown Merced and Atwater....Sensible Interiors (1212 3rd st Atwater, CA) and Tallula Brigitta (608 W Main Merced, CA) just to name few...drop by sometime. Support your local Artists!!!