IT'S ANOTHER TRASH BAG OPEN HOUSE!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11TH, 2010
10:00 AM TO 3:00PM


ALL TRASH BAGS PICTURED BELOW (with a posting date after Nov.6th) WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT:
(for more info on this event, please email me (ashlee.nicole) @:
trashbagsbyan@yahoo.com ) thank you.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Treats in the Shop!

Wow, I realize that, yes, it has been quite some time since I've last posted....with staying behind on my own (with a 6 year old and a 7 month old) while the Hubby set up shop in AZ, and relocating, and getting the kids settled in, and oh, ya.... discovering that I am carrying a 3rd (yes count them....3) rugrat.........Life has been a little hectic.....but oh my goodness, I can not begin to tell you how excited and comforted I am to be back in the sewing room creating again! The shop is stocked with a few new goodies, but much more on the way!